[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Looking for help on project (Programmers very helpful)

Looking for help on project (Programmers very helpful)

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Looking for help on project (Programmers very helpful)

Postby RyonaSensei » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm making a VN for Naruto Shippuden have most bases filled with story and all but still looking for help on that but mostly I need a programmer to make this easier because I'd like to add choices in the game that effects the overall outcome of the game and I'm not even sure how to make a save button.

Here is the video trailer for the game and I'll post description of it and hopefully you will find some interest because I could really use the help. I have some prior programming experience but I was never good at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFEP3cXwgE&feature=plcp

Description in the video gives good detail on what I plan to do for the game and if necessary I'm serious enough to add some compensation to the programmer as long as they do their job and don't abandon the project because chances are finding a good one are probably slim.

Thanks
RyonaSensei

Re: Looking for help on project (Programmers very helpful)

Postby fleet » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:44 am

I assume you're using Novelty to make this, since you posted here. You don't need a programmer to add choices in the game that affect the outcome. It's done with
menus, variables, and the Branch action. See the third post in the linked topic for details
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=882.

You can use Novelty built in interface. It already has a save button.

sampleinterface.JPG
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Support & Development