Object Sliding

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Object Sliding

Postby JeremyVerdi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:31 am

Hi again,

I have an object that I am having slide in and out of the frame (basically acting as an actor but still an object) however on the second slide in, it only comes about halfway instead of the full way in even though the settings are exactly the same. Any suggestions? Also, while looking through here for a solution to that I found that there is an issue with button transition but that it is something that is a technical problem. Is this also the case with page transitions? My page transitions (as in peeling the page back or flipping the page) only happen about once out of every 10 or so times and are just skipped entirely for the most part.

Thanks!

P.S. Some thoughts: I have an object that the re-entering object overlaps with, but not visibly, only within their respective "hit boxes". The object sliding in after the second object appears does not disappear behind it, but rather only comes far out enough as to not touch the other object's "hit box". Is this a built in collision feature? If so, can I disable it?
Do you like our owl?
JeremyVerdi

Re: Object Sliding

Postby JeremyVerdi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 pm

I seem to have fixed this by adding x animation and setting it to its correct position. The page transitions however still seem not to work.
Do you like our owl?
JeremyVerdi

Return to Support & Development