[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - [URGENT] please help!

[URGENT] please help!

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

[URGENT] please help!

Postby PandaPan » Thu May 31, 2012 8:09 am

first, hi, i'm new here. i knew novelty 2 weeks ago, and found Novelty is the best engine around. ^^

when i create my first novel, and fixing it (you know, with the normal way to create) then, when i open it as stand-alone, this appears :

yeah, that pop-up appears. but after i clicked OK, the game works perfectly. how to get rid of that? seriously, it's annoying.

one more!

(sorry, i use Ayame and Miyu. also, the dialogue is in Indonesian, but it's okay, right?)

is this a bug? I already made this page twice o_o please help meee!!
PandaPan

Re: [URGENT] please help!

Postby skim » Thu May 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Move the dialogue box to the top of the page by right clicking on it.

Fix the error in the script. (check game script)
I can't quite tell you what's wrong without seeing the script.
skim

Postby PandaPan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:20 am

PandaPan

Postby Avaible » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Imagine a page in your novel to consist of several layers, or levels. Each object in your scene uses one of those levels. The objects on higher levels are displayed above objects on lower levels. In your case, the actors are on a higher level than the text-box - you can fix that by choosing the button-layer in the enter-actor action's property inspector.

The scripts you're using can be found in the script editor - click on 'Window' in the tab bar and then on script editor to show it. Click on compile inside the script editor and post the script you're using as well as the error message that appears at the button of the script editor after compiling.
Avaible

Postby PandaPan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 am

awww thanks for your help! *v*

well it's like this~

please, i need your help once again
PandaPan

Return to Support & Development