[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Doubt about a Button state

Doubt about a Button state

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Doubt about a Button state

Postby Iwakura » Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello again. I've been seraching a way to do this, but no luck; I have a UI with certain buttons that usually are enabled and work fine. That UI is present in most chapters, but in some ocassions in some Pages I want one or more of that buttons to disappear (it's not a big deal, I can disable it by hand at the start of page), the problem is that I need to re-enable it after a conversation whit the actors. I couldn't find a way to do this within the Action catalog nor any other way. Need it to be done with a script? Because I've not idea of programming. The scripts that I use are copy+paste (with long time figuring how to implement them) :oops:
Thank you in advance.
Iwakura

Re: Doubt about a Button state

Postby fleet » Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Iwakura » Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you Fleet, sadly, it doesn't is what I need. When I hide the button from the Scene tab, only disappear in the same Page (that is good), but the problem is what I want is to reactivate that button somehow after various lines of dialogue. Doing this, the change applies to the whole Page.
Iwakura

Postby fleet » Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm

fleet

Postby Iwakura » Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 am

I have tried it, but even though you cannot see the button, it remains clickable. That button takes you to another Chapter when you click it, for that reason I need it to dissapear during a dialogue. But, alas, I managed to do it a less elegant way. If at the start of the page I move that button outside de screen with the Move Object action (X,Y= far, far away..) and after the conversation Move again in its place, it does the trick. It isn't very cool, but works.
Thanks again for your time, Fleet.
Iwakura

Postby fleet » Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm glad you found a solution. :D
fleet

Postby greenambit » Tue May 15, 2012 8:06 pm

That's one way to do it! Though, by the way, there's another solution over here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=566&p=6372&hilit=button#p3124
greenambit

Postby Iwakura » Wed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Wow. Thanks a lot. I was wondering how to call the buttons whith a script to change its state. I hadn't found that post.
It works with a delay, but it's fine for me. Thank you.
Iwakura

Return to Support & Development