Modification of characters in Designer

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Modification of characters in Designer

Postby Minikomicweb » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi people, :D

I'll try to be quick. I've made the characters for my VN in Designer, with their states like, sad, happy, angry... (I followed the tutorial's intructions in the web correctly). I tested them and they're doing pretty well.

But, let's say that I want one more state to one of my characters, I make it with photoshop and I add the state to the existing character with Designer... The question is:

If I add one more state to the existing character, something wrong will happen in the VN project? Like, the states doesn't appear in the project or something...

4 the Answer,
Minikomicweb

Re: Modification of characters in Designer

Postby Avaible » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 am

If you've used the Designer while having Novelty opened, you've probably encountered a pop up window in Novelty after closing the Designer which informs you that the Designer has been closed and askes you wether you want to reload (refreash) the asset library.
If you click yes all files in the library will be loaded anew from their Designer-files and every change you made is valid from now on. This, by the way, happens automatically every time Novelty opens. So don't worry about changing the objects in the Designer, I'm doing it all the time, it will work just fine ;)
Avaible

Re: Modification of characters in Designer

Postby Minikomicweb » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 am

Cool! Thanks! ^^
Minikomicweb

Return to Support & Development