[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Tutorials

Tutorials

Discussions about Novelty, visual novels and other worldly things.

Re: Tutorials

Postby jvcscasio » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 am

I tryied and it don't work...

It's like that even if the file is in the folder, theresource won't apear on the designer...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby Avaible » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Did you make sure that the resource Circle is in the file Sample shapes.nml ?
If not, open it in the Designer and have a look, maybe it's not there.
Avaible

Postby ErikB » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

You can also open Designer.log.txt in notepad and verify that the file has been loaded.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby jvcscasio » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 am

The novelty I use is exactly the same I downloaded from the site...
In the folder:
What apears in the designer

And it apears an error mensage when I try to open the file...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby ErikB » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 am

What does the log file say? It should spell out if it found the files or not.
Perhaps the program is being runned from a different working directory.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby jvcscasio » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm

It apears that it's unable to open the file, and I can't find the Designer.log.txt...

I tryed redownloading the novelty, and tryed older versions, but it won't work...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby Avaible » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 pm

That's strange, at least the log-file should be there.
It's in the novelty_0.8.9 folder 'Designer.log'
Avaible

Postby ErikB » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 pm

If there's no log there then he's most likely running it with a different working directory somehow, but I don't even know how to explain it.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby jvcscasio » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am

I downloaded it again, and it still don't work!

Mine assets are in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Pasta do Júlio\Animes\Assets
There is the samples, but the Designer don't find it...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby jvcscasio » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 am

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby ErikB » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 am

Considering you have an Intel graphics chip this might just be another case of unsupported hardware.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Avaible » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Well, if everything's fine now, let's go back to topic: Tutorials!

Though, I don't have any new ones I could post here, that's why, again, everyone is asked to post ideas on what he/she/whatever wants to see in a tutorial.
Please don't ask for how to make the CG-gallery work, that's a problem nobody yet knows the answer to.
Avaible

Postby TsukimomoYAN » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Um, I'm new ^-^;;;

May I ask, how do you import characters without the background? I have a character already, but the white background behind the character is still there when I import it, even thought the background box is unchecked.

Also, is it possible to make a loading page? Like in games where it says NOW LOADING XD
TsukimomoYAN

Postby fleet » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Regarding the white background, save the character as a png file, then import it.
Regarding your question about a loading page, I don't know the answer.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Regarding the question fleet didn't know the answer to, it is possible to make a loading page, but making it depends on how you want to use it.
Regarding language, can anyone tell me which rhetorical device is used here?
Regarding the rule of following up, please use it to answer that question :mrgreen:
Avaible

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion