[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - A Place for Templates

A Place for Templates

Discussions about Novelty, visual novels and other worldly things.

A Place for Templates

Postby Vixeria » Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 pm

This is a place for template users! Want a specific layout? Find it here!

If you want to post one, please submit pictures of what they look like, thank you! Be sure to give credit where it is due, and don't be shy, give us a little feedback!

List of all Templates currently posted:
download/file.php?id=516 "Green_Project_Template_Test" posted by 8oni
http://www.mediafire.com/?5faac63we5xmb9j "Autumn Leaves Template" posted by 8oni
download/file.php?id=517 "Blood Template" posted by 8oni
download/file.php?id=519 "Butterfly Template" posted by 8oni
http://www.mediafire.com/?iq6o63oylu6ys1q "Minuet Template" posted by 8oni
http://www.mediafire.com/?pqk3vd5e11wddws "Knotwork Template" posted by 8oni
download/file.php?id=520 "Notebook Template" posted by 8oni
download/file.php?id=521 "Bubbles Template" posted by 8oni
download/file.php?id=522 "Starry" posted by 8oni
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v9c9c ... s+Temp.nvt "Hibiscus Flowers Template" posted by Vixeria
Last edited by Vixeria on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Me: I'm going to turn those frowns into smiley faces. I don't like my honey buns to be sour.
Him: And I don't like my tootsie roll pop crushed.
Me: O.o
Vixeria

Re: A Place for Templates

Postby 8oni » Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 am

Welcome to forum :)
Template? I guess you mean something like sample project (*nov) on Novelty?
Personally I think it will be great to have more mini game (tutorial) template on forum so people can play more with it. Maybe when I'm able to make a mini game I will post it here but I'm still learning on script so there is still word 'maybe' :lol:
Other project that have textbox and button that have been modificated is also count as template. The problem is, even if you shared the *nov, you need the nml and the source to make it work so it's better to share the screen shoot on how it would look like on Novelty then share the resource.
Anyway, I'm looking forward for your template :)
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby Vixeria » Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm

That is a very good response you gave me. That wouldn't be too much of a problem so long as you got .zip. All you do is add it straight to a compressed folder and send it all at once. Not too hard, don't you think? Just find all the files that go with it, and BAM, you got it down. I've learned a lot about how to organize file folders in a program, so for me, it's not very difficult. It might be difficult for others, but not myself.

Buttons....That gives me even more ideas. XD But yes, buttons can be used as templates, too. I would call them more like...components to a template, though. But hey, whatever works. ^_^
Me: I'm going to turn those frowns into smiley faces. I don't like my honey buns to be sour.
Vixeria

Postby 8oni » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:52 am

You know that feeling when you realized that you are wrong because well, you are just wrong?
This is how I feels like right now.
So I was playing with Novelty when I realized that there is an option to make and use project template... :oops:
[And all this time I thought there is no way to make it... :| ]

So it goes like this, you make the project like what you want, the text frame, the button, the menu template too etc.
And then you click on File->Export and then you give the template any name that you want.
The template will be saved on Projects->Templates

And now all you need to do is share the NVT file.
Just put the NVT file on the Projects->Template on your Novelty and when you make a new project using Novelty you will see the template like this :

This is how my test template will looks like on Novelty

I try to put my custom menu template to see if it will exported too and it does :)

This is the NVT file if you want to looks for yourself.
I plan to make more in the future, so please tell me what you think about the test template :)

Edit :
I reply on this thread because its name is A Place for Templates, so it just fit my plan to share more templates.
And so I can apologize to Vixeria. Sorry, I was a fool for didn't realize that your idea is awesome and I should think about it more before saying anything :X
And as an apologize token I will make as many template as I can :X
Attachments
Green_Project_Template_Test.nvt
(231.23 KiB) Downloaded 549 times
8oni

Autumn Leaves Template

Postby 8oni » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 am

This is how it looks like on Novelty

I hope you find this is useful :)

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?5faac63we5xmb9j
I'm using Media Fire because the size is 648kb and forum only allow 521kb :|
8oni

Blood Template

Postby 8oni » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:27 pm

And this is the preview of the Blood template :

Attachments
Blood Template by OokamiKasumi.nvt
(407.64 KiB) Downloaded 526 times
8oni

Postby fleet » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:47 pm

You've made some nice looking templates. Thanks for posting them.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Butterfly Template

Postby 8oni » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Attachments
Butterfly Template by OokamiKasumi.nvt
(502.08 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
8oni

Minuet Template

Postby 8oni » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Just curious why no one dl the template so far, but well... You guys realized that this template isn't permanent or something like that right? You can always delete any button that you didn't want to use, that's why I leave the X button as it is. :|

Preview for Minuet:

As you can see this one have name text in the center, because that's how the artist made it. So I put the button under the text box, you can always remove the button if you don't like or change the place.

Link from Mediafire because the size 684 kb, bigger than 521kb max limit attachment in forum.
http://www.mediafire.com/?iq6o63oylu6ys1q
8oni

Knotwork Template

Postby 8oni » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, only one more left and then I will take some break from Novelty. :)

Preview :

Link from Mediafire, again for the same reason¬¬
http://www.mediafire.com/?pqk3vd5e11wddws
8oni

Notebook Template

Postby 8oni » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 pm

This one is a little bit special since it have 3 textbox, so all you have to do is hide/remove the one that you didn't want to use and keep the one that you like from the global layer.

Preview :

Attachments
Notebook template by OokamiKasumi.nvt
(473.27 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
8oni

Bubbles template

Postby 8oni » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:36 am

Disclaimer :
There, please respect the artist if you use her/his art. And yes, there is 3 textbox from this artist, so there is more to come :)

And this is the preview of Bubbles:

Attachments
Bubbles by CheeryMoya.nvt
(335.1 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
8oni

Starry Templates

Postby 8oni » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:58 am

Preview :

Attachments
Starry by CheeryMoya.nvt
(340.6 KiB) Downloaded 522 times
8oni

Postby Vixeria » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:41 am

Vixeria

Hibiscus Template

Postby Vixeria » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 am

Okay, I understand it has taken me a long while to get this on here, but I figured why not share just a little piece of the bundle that I have? I am working on a huge collection of templates for everyone out there to use! Also with working buttons and so on and so forth! But - I am extremely proud of this particular template! I spent a good three or four hours just making it looking as beautiful as I could! I'm sure everyone will enjoy!

This particular template includes 1 save screen, 1 load screen, a starter chapter, and a title page. I didn't include a quit screen - as I was kinda tired of working on it because as I was going through I kept seeing things I forgot to put into it and just said "Forget it!!" Lol! But this template is completely adjustable! The title page is has one of the KSM backgrounds in it, so that's adjustable as well. You can change the fonts to your hearts' content! And you can use it however you like! Just be sure to mention Vixeria Snow as the creator of the template for everyone out there! And if you use it in a novel, I would love to see it! Enjoy!

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v9c9c ... s+Temp.nvt

There shouldn't be a password, but if there is, just PM me and I'll fix it. Also, let me know if the link is broken or not - first time using MediaFire. XD
Attachments
Hibiscus Flowers2.png
Page Layout
Hibiscus Flowers4.png
Save & Load Screen Layout
Vixeria

Return to General Discussion