[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - That time when you start as a newbie...

That time when you start as a newbie...

Discussions about Novelty, visual novels and other worldly things.

That time when you start as a newbie...

Postby NyuNeon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

It's fun, but you can't help it when you feel nervous.
Well, hello there. I'm NyuNeon.
I'm sort of a newbie at novelty, but around the whole gamin biz not so much.
It's a pleasure to meet people who shares the same passion as I do.
I also use the renpy engine, as I also work with flash, but now I'm currently working on Novelty basics.
I like to experiment a lot.

Before I had my hands on my bamboo pad, I barely had the opportunity to make a game, since I really had a hard time with the computer. I still do, since my computer isn't being as useful as it had before. Hopefully, I'll just quickly buy a $400 desktop that I can hook up to my TV, but unfortunatley I'll stick to this crappy old thing. I have been wating a tablet since two years ago (2011) when I was actually using photoshop to color my basic sketches, and finnaly after a few sweaters, candy, and low quality ear buds, I finnaly have it. I literaly cried. Well, anyways, Otome has been on my mind ever since I played AzurexTwilight's game, Fantasia. I guess she's sort of my role model. Well, eitheir way, it is nice to meet you.

Maybe we can chat sometime?
Well, a bientot. See you later.
NyuNeon

Re: That time when you start as a newbie...

Postby fleet » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 am

Welcome to the Novelty forum.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby FluffyFox » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 am

I am new here too! I have made a game or two with a team in my day! I have never started it with my idea or art work, but I am out to do it!

I hope to see some cool work from you in the future!
FluffyFox

Postby fleet » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 pm

@Fluffy Fox,
Welcome to the Novelty Forum.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby CheesyCheese » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:44 pm

@Fluffy Fox,
Had chances with projects before? Ha, I never touched this except writing a little story which was partially recreated with Ren'py by stranger I've never had chance to contact with. Still, that was some inspiration to touch the Ren'py, got stucked, escalate frustration both to Ren'py and myself... Then I found Novelty. And here I am, on the road again. I don't know how much milestones I'll pass, but definitely more than with Ren'py.
CheesyCheese

Return to General Discussion