omg best day of my life!!!!!1

Discussions about Novelty, visual novels and other worldly things.

omg best day of my life!!!!!1

Postby iamgothic2 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:14 am

I FOUND THIS WEBSITE WHILE SEARCHING ONLINE!!! im so happy :D i found a visual novel maker that you dont have to use programing. i have one question though, when was the date you put this website on the web? it seems really new! anyway you are a lifesaver! (my friend wants me to make her a dating sim kinda game)
iamgothic2

Re: omg best day of my life!!!!!1

Postby ErikB » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 am

Yeah, it came online about two weeks ago. Novelty itself has been in development on and off since early 2007.
Besides a couple of screenshots here and there I haven't talked about Novelty much until now. I wanted people to try it for themselves.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby iamgothic2 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:41 am

TWO WEEKS??? wow! :P 14 days ago...that seems so little. Well, in no time this website will the biggest new thing! :)
iamgothic2

Postby ErikB » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 pm

I hope so :)
I have huuuuge plans for the editor and for this site, but you've got to start somewhere, right? I didn't want to spend another year building something massive that may or may not be interesting to the rest of the world, or even a good idea, so my first priority was to put Novelty into the hands of you guys. The current version only has what I considered to be the bare-essentials of visual novel making but I will keep adding to it from now on.

I couldn't have asked for a better launch. Just during these first couple of weeks I've gotten great feedback and ideas on how to make Novelty even better. Like I already know how I use Novelty but I need to know how everyone else are using it and what they expect from it.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Sana » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 am

I second iamgothic2's sentiment. I come from a Photoshop background, and since this program is a WYSIWYG, it's familiar territory for me. So easy to use and understand.

Finally, a visual novel maker that doesn't reply on scripts!

I thank you from the bottom of my fangirly heart. :D
Sana

Postby 12riven » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:28 am

Seems like everyone is liking the software (even me)...I can't wait for new features to be added. :)
12riven

Return to General Discussion