[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - New Project Coming Soon - Need Sprites!

New Project Coming Soon - Need Sprites!

Need something? Art, Music, Story? Ask the community for help.

New Project Coming Soon - Need Sprites!

Postby nellmee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:10 am

I have a project i’m working on that requires an artist who is willing to do Sprites for a Visual Novel (FREE GAME! NO PROFITS MADE!)
I need to have a male and females both drawn.
So far my plans only require for 3 Sprites to be made and outfits and characters have already been designed! (2 Females + 1 Male)
You will need to be comfortable drawing animal ears and tails.

As for Scenes, I am not 100% sure what scenes i will and won’t need since i’m working on the script for the game/book
I already have found someone who is wiling to do the illustrations for the ending scene, but my major concern is the sprites as of now.

Credits to the artist who helped will be included at the very start and the very end of the visual novel game/book.

Please note
: I will pay you for your work, but I will need an example of your art and your price listings.
You will have to be willing to work on this project within 3 months (Maximum 1 month per sprite)
Please note that 1 sprite will only need very basic facials (Eyes closed, mouth open/talk and and angry face and excited face)
The other 2 will need a few different expressions (Blushing [Happy and embarrassed] Excited, Talking, eyes closed, Smiling [+smiling while talking]) you get the idea.

Budget is open for discussion and the better your work is the more likely I will choose you as my artist!

Here is the form - http://goo.gl/forms/6kJhzWfljf

(If you are wondering why I keep putting game/book is because I am not 100% sure if it will turn into an actual game or remain a storybook.)

I would like to be able to start production by March but I'm not sure how many artist can draw that quickly for sprites ^^;
nellmee

Re: New Project Coming Soon - Need Sprites!

Postby 8oni » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:00 am

Good luck with your project. :)

But if I can give advice, try to advertise in more forums/place like DA or lemma to get more attention :)
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby nellmee » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:28 pm

I can't, I was cyber bullied so bad on that site I'm never going back.
I advertised on my Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook Fanpage though
Read, Love, Learn
nellmee

Postby fleet » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:10 am

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Help Wanted