in need of an artist.

Need something? Art, Music, Story? Ask the community for help.

in need of an artist.

Postby BlueRing » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:48 am

Hau, I'm looking for an artist, really, anyone in genral whom could do some art comssions for an upcoming VN. So that all together would mean that I'm look for someome whom can supply art work to me for free. Which as bad as it sounds, or at least how it sounds to me, I'd like someone who'd like their work in a VN I suppose....hau. anyway if anyone is interested that'd be lovely.
BlueRing

Re: in need of an artist.

Postby fleet » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 am

Congratulations on wanting to make a visual novel. Having the desire

'Commission' means you are going to pay, but later in your post you say you want someone to supply artwork for free. I assume you are looking for a free artist.

I suggest you do all of the writing for your story and complete a short demo version of your VN using placeholder artwork. That will demonstrate that you can write and create a VN (artists won't want to do a lot of work and then have you abandon the project).
Also, artists will want to know how many backgrounds, sprites, and expressions for each sprite.
You might want to consider getting a proofreader to review your story before making a demo.

I wish you success in making your visual novel.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby BlueRing » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:33 pm

THANK YOU, for the enlightenment. Wow, I feel so stupid. Anywho, I'll take your advice and actualy finish my project frist and then come back with my exact conditions. Comission? Σ(|||▽||| )I feel stupid for writing that.
But really thank you for helpong out this lowly newbie. *bows mathematically*
BlueRing

Postby fleet » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 am

We don't have a lot of artists here at the Novelty forums. When you have a demo ready, you might want to consider posting in the recruitment sub-forum over at the lemma soft forums.
Here's a link.
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=38

Be sure to read the first post in this thread at lemma soft http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=14462 before making your request there.

Again, I wish you success.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Help Wanted