[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Offcials?

Offcials?

The place to talk about anime and japanese culture

Offcials?

Postby Momiji » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:53 pm

I was supprised to see this not exist already so of course i must make it ^^
Just a topic where you can say which offcials you have purchased or own, feel free to upload photo's if you like ^_^
boast over what you have pride in ;) they dont need to be just anime, you could also brag about any manga, light novels or visual novels you own :)

My list to brag on :P

Offcial Anime's i own: (in no real order)
> Air complete boxset
> Air motion picture (movie)
> Kanon complete boxset
> Clannad complete boxset
> Clannad Afterstory complete boxset
> Clannad the motion picture (movie)
> Angel Beats complete boxset
> Code Geass R1 Complete boxset
> Shakugan no Shana season 1 complete boxset <- (dammit funimation releases season 2 already ><)
> True Tears complete boxset
> Sola complete boxset
> Dark Than Black season 1 complete boxset
> Baka to Test season 1 complete boxset
> Highschool Of The Dead complete boxset
> Elfen Lied complete boxset
> The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya complete boxset ( including the additional 2009 boxset release)
> The Dissaperance of Harhuhi Suzumiya (movie)
> Lucky Star complete boxset
> Full Metal Panic complete boxset
> Full Metal Panic Fumofuu complete boxset (probberly spelt it wrong lol)
> Full Metal Panic The Second Raid complete boxset
> Toradora complete boxset
> Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou complete boxset

Manga:
> Toradora volume 1
> Toradora volume 2
> The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya volume 1
> Higurashi: When They Cry volume 1
> Higurashi When They Cry Volume 2
> Highurashi When They Cry volume 3

thats all for offcial manga, guess i not got to many :( still getting Higurashi seris, and tordora is stillon my list, as is melancholy xD

Light novels:
> The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
> The Sigh Of Haruhi Suzumiya
> The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
> The Dissaperance Of Haruhi Suzumiya
> The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya
> The Wavering Of Harhuhi Suzumiya (This is new to my collection, i pre ordered it last year on amazon and it was set to release this year in december but it got a early release of november, i got it 2 days before its release ^^)

Ahem yes i think its obvious i love Haruhi seris xD

Visual Novels:
> Yume Miru Kursai
> Tomoyo After: Its A wonderfull life (yes i know there is no english patch but it was still something i had to have... kinda weird it being H game though but meh)
> Air standard edition (again no english patch but i love air so i help the creators as i feel Air is under rated)
> Kanon standard edition
> Eien no Aselia (new to my collection and loving every second of it)
Also thinking of getting 'My Girlfriend is The President' as recommended by Avaible, i havent played it or nothing but i downloaded it anyways and i was just testing to make sure its install worked and voices and such are working and it seemed great in its first 5mins (all i played ^^)

anyways ye thats all i own at the current time, i might actually have more which i may have forgotten (my memory sucks) but these are all i can see as im sat at my desk ;)

Anyone else got stuff they wanna boast about? :P i recomend light novel wise people try Haruhi Suzumiya series, the books truly are great to read :)

Here's my key collection (and Shakugan no shana, i needed to fill the empty spot so i felt it fit in well xD):
yes im aware these images are crap, cuts half it off but ohwell. Top left - Clannad, left side Middle top - Clannad Afterstory, Middle right side top - Clannad Movie, Top Right - Shakugan no shana, Bottom left - Air, Bottom left middle Air Movie (i know its still got that horrible green SAVE sticker on but ohwell xD) bottom middle right - Kanon (awsome), Bottom right - Angel beats :D
Now for some pointless reason the same ones from there spine:

and of course its my haruhi light novels <3
actually that image is crap, all of em are but ohwell :P

Image -----Image
Momiji

Return to Anime Theater