[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - First video of the game I'm working on

First video of the game I'm working on

Talk about commercial visual novels or anything game related here.

First video of the game I'm working on

Postby ErikB » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm trying to raise some awareness about my company's first game: Megastunt Mayhem, since we're such a new company and we made this game completely without a budget. I believe it's a great fun game but with so many games being released on the app store we worry that people will miss it.

The video only shows one of three game modes: the freestyle mode, where you have two minutes to rack up the highest score by performing jumps and tricks (think Tony Hawk). The video doesn't show that the game downloads "ghosts" of friends and other players from the leaderboards, that will drive around and you can compete against them more directly.

I'd like to know if it looks like the kind of game you'd like to play. First impressions is everything in this business. We're currently polishing the game but we're also considering some last minute additions to make it even harder to put down.

If you have a friend with an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, do me a favor and pass the youtube link along. ^^
ErikB
Novelty developer

Re: First video of the game I'm working on

Postby Avaible » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Looks like a fun game for in-between. Though I guess, most games for iPhone are.

I don't like racing games or games involving only vehicles, but the freestyle mode reminds me of SSX3, which I really enjoyed. So, if I had an iphone, chances are I would buy/play this game already for the freestyle mode, but that's just my opinion.

And I'll send the link around, I want to see the game in action, even if on the iPhone of another :D
Avaible

Postby beingdanny » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 am

That looks awesome! :) Especially the little guy being flung out. I'd probably crash a lot just to torture him. Muwhahahahahaha er... *coughs* I mean... 911 stat. :twisted:
Sam nodded, keeping his face pleasantly neutral. "Thank you. That would be perfect." He even managed to act like having a guy on his arm was the most natural thing in the world. Oh, Max owed him big time after this one.
beingdanny

Postby Dixosaurus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 am

Looks neat, I'll buy it ;)

Racing games are pretty much all I play these days, the iPod/iPad version of Sega all stars racing is nice :lol:
Dixosaurus

Postby DarkMac » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Looks promising :)
Although I'm not a huge fan of car games, I feel like I would buy this.
For Android phone though, since i don't have iPhone :P

DarkMac

Return to Video Game Alley