[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Snow Sakura

Snow Sakura

Talk about commercial visual novels or anything game related here.

Snow Sakura

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:11 am

Has anybody played this game? It's really good.
Storyline:My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment? (From G-Collections)

I love this game,and I hope that I'm not the only person with a love to all of the characters!
Kittyplay2009

Re: Snow Sakura

Postby Taishi » Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm

its waiting on my hdd =)
cant find the time to play it tho

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Kittyplay2009

Postby Taishi » Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 am

i suck at jap =P
i understand only like 30%
and besides i cant read a thing =P
so english is the only option for me =P

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby Akirawind0 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 pm

I have play the the game I got all ending only one I am not even sure can get the last endig But Game is really
good and to be honest Saki's ending is the best
I made a promise long time a ago
"Keep living your dream oneday it will come true"
Do not ever give up on your dream it will happen on one day
Akirawind0

Return to Video Game Alley