[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Hat was that game again?

Hat was that game again?

Talk about commercial visual novels or anything game related here.

Hat was that game again?

Postby Milkymalk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

I remember, some time ago (before Visualnovelty was in beta), playing an english amateur-made visual novel. I thought its name was Succubus Quest because I remembered it that way and the female lead was a succubus or a devil or something like that. The protagonist worked in a bookstore and found this magical book, which summoned(?) the girl...

Does anybody know its name and where I can find it?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was "Daemonophilia", found it :P
Milkymalk

Re: Hat was that game again?

Postby 8oni » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 am

So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby fleet » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 pm

I think I played that one. If it's the one I remember, there were no sex scenes, but it was an interesting story with multiple endings.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 am

Found the site but I can't download it https://sites.google.com/site/daemonophilia/

Because they upload it into megaupload and that site already down TAT
8oni

Postby fleet » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

It appears that you can get it from this site.

I checked and I still have it on my hard drive. If the above link doesn't work, let me know.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:25 am

8oni

Postby fleet » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm glad it worked for you. I hope you enjoy the game.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:46 pm

8oni

Return to Video Game Alley