[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Valkyria Chronicles anime

Valkyria Chronicles anime

Talk about commercial visual novels or anything game related here.

Valkyria Chronicles anime

Postby ErikB » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am

One of the best PS3 games of last year has been made into an anime. I just finished watching the first episode and it looks really promising. The details of the story seems to have been a bit but that's to be expected I guess. From playing the game I know the story and characters are great and I can't wait for the next episode.

Watch: http://kotaku.com/5204654/watch-valkyri ... -right-now
Torrent: http://www.doremi-fansubs.com/content/view/308/87/

PS. Oh and if you haven't played the game already... what the hell are you doing?!
ErikB
Novelty developer

Re: Valkyria Chronicles anime

Postby 12riven » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 am

one of the reasons i want to get a ps3 <_<

also indepth review and download links are in niho, if anyone is interested ;)
12riven

Postby Taishi » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby zero00 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

yeah erik, valkyria chronicles was one of the reason i even bothered with the ps3 and i loved every minute of it ^_^

the anime is just like pie, not cake since it's a lie, but pie XD
zero00

Postby Avaible » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Pretty late to join the conversation, but the Anime was great, I really liked the watercolor-art and the story had more than one interesting twist to it.

I remember how the friend of my brother had to go to the army and left his PS3 at our place, the only playable game being Valkyria Chronicles, around the same time I saw the anime. It was a great experience, even though the anime differed a bit from the original.
Some days ago said friend gave my brother his PSP, of course with Valkyria 2 - sad thing is that my brother always carries it with him and till now I could only play the tutorial ...

So for anyone who hasn't watched or played it yet, do it! It will be fun, it will be sad, but in any case, it will be worth it.
Avaible

Postby slider11 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

The anime was really great that I've bought it from the store(not by Internet streaming :D)!
I have a psp and valkyria2 was really enjoyable, too bad the file corrupted midway through the game...
slider11

Postby Dixosaurus » Wed May 25, 2011 10:59 pm

There is a OVA of VC3 as well :mrgreen:
Dixosaurus

Return to Video Game Alley