Scene from one of my visual novels

Where artists get to show off their art.

Scene from one of my visual novels

Postby fleet » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 am

This is a scene from the adult version of Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror.

Vera Blanc and The Carpathian Horror
-----------------------------
Take on the role of Vera Blanc, a beautiful young woman who, after brain surgery, gained the extraordinary ability to read other people's minds! Daughter of multi-millionaire Emmanuel Blanc, Vera left her life of luxury to work alongside paranormal detective Brandon Mackey (former FBI agent). Be immersed in the world of the supernatural as you play the detective!
Travel with Vera to Romania as she hunts a vampire who attacked her detective partner.
Will you be able to solve the mystery?

Updated to version 5, new graphics, animated cut scenes. This version contains both the teen version (alcohol use, violence) and the adults only version (contains nudity, alcohol use, violence, sex).

This story takes place after the two commercially released Vera Blanc games, and after my fan made game, Vera Blanc and the Island Phantom.

Free registration is required to access adult material at wolflore.net.

No registration is required to access the teen version. .
Last edited by fleet on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: Scene from one of my visual novels

Postby beingdanny » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 am

Looks awesome!
Sam nodded, keeping his face pleasantly neutral. "Thank you. That would be perfect." He even managed to act like having a guy on his arm was the most natural thing in the world. Oh, Max owed him big time after this one.
beingdanny

Return to Art Gallery