[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Just one character asking for help (I need help too)

Just one character asking for help (I need help too)

Where artists get to show off their art.

Just one character asking for help (I need help too)

Postby skim » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:17 am

So, I've created this sprite

nickreachingoutforhelpe.png
and I'm trying to put him on the screen, but I'm not quite sure what is going on...
I placed him on the screen, and then right clicked on him to make him into an Actor.
But then I realized I wanted to make a small edit, did that, and then re-imported the drawing, placed it on the screen, and right clicked on it to make it an actor.

Now I want to go back and delete the first actor I've created, but the actors of my game aren't listed anywhere, and I also don't know how to add additional expressions or gestures for this character. There seems to be some suggestions that this should be done through Designer, but Designer is not exactly the most straight forward program ...
skim

Re: Just one character asking for help (I need help too)

Postby ErikB » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

Open the Cast Manager (Ctrl+M) to delete actors.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby skim » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 am

Ahhh.. so that's how it's done.
Thank you for the fast reply!
Attachments
found.jpg
skim

Postby ErikB » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 am

Though I admit there isn't a good way to edit an actor yet.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Return to Art Gallery