[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - nameless character set with transparent wings

nameless character set with transparent wings

Where artists get to show off their art.

nameless character set with transparent wings

Postby 15385bic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 am

decided to just use one of my more recent art and changed the faces a little as well as the wings.
original art had black wings - but i feel that transparent wings allow for us to see the backgrounds better
made so he can go without wings too

shows the full wings (the pic was too long for the window apparently :P)

should i have more facial expressions?
if anyone wants to use him i can make a png set - but i dont know where i can upload it......what size is the normal character for novelty anyways??? O_O
oh and hair colour/wings and clothes can also be changed since i left this pic in layers
15385bic

Re: nameless character set with transparent wings

Postby fleet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 am

Regarding the expressions, I'd suggest (in addition to the mouth) that you also the eyes for each expression.
Look at the smilies to see what I mean.
:D :? :x :o

very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby 15385bic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Attachments
Capture2.JPG
obviously at you
Capture1.JPG
he's lying
15385bic

Postby fleet » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Attachments
smaller.jpg
fleet

Postby 15385bic » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 am

15385bic

Postby fleet » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes, with DAZ you can use the default views (front, left, right, back, top, bottom), or use the free rotate tool to set the 'camera' where you desire. You can also pose the figures as you wish, or use built in poses. :D

very respectfully,
fleet
fleet

Postby silver_moonrise » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Wow!

I love this character already =3

How many years did you need to draw like that?

here is the first try of my main character .
could you rate her, please?

chara1.jpg
main chara by me ^^
Use you creativity to make a rainbow.. or something useful =_=
silver_moonrise

Postby fleet » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:23 pm

For a first try I'd give a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest).
fleet

Postby silver_moonrise » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Woa.... that high? Thank you =)
silver_moonrise

Postby 15385bic » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 am

i draw for fun when im bored - so prob quite a few years ^^'

and hey - ur character looks pretty good for a first time - nice proportions
i think you just need to have cleaner straighter lines. i hear sai is really good for linearting and colouring
15385bic

Postby silver_moonrise » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

Hahaha, yeah.

It's the side effect of my graficboard. If you cant use it, it looks similar like that =)

I will test Sai. Thank you for the advice.
silver_moonrise

Return to Art Gallery