[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Mar-mo-tascity~*

Mar-mo-tascity~*

Where artists get to show off their art.

Mar-mo-tascity~*

Postby celectis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:32 am

Figured it wouldn't hurt to have a thread dedicated to some stuff here too so here when I've been lurking here long enough...I'll post some of my older works up to my newest ones...

Old ---> New:
UI design + character art are my doing...the game was short lived because of really terrible plot that unfortunately, I came up with as well. AHAHA--...ahem.
My fav character amongst my original characters. This is Faire!! Everyone calls her Fifi tho.
Akziriuth, Fifi's father, and was given the nickname of Kiki. If he looks like a jerk, it's because he IS a jerk.
This was supposed to be the guest appearance of koinzell...<w< because he's cool.
Character design that sadly wont be used for awhile...larger version is
A collab done with my friend (Enduro @ DA) The green hair guy was her work, I did the Red headed half naked man. (JUST THE WAY I LIKE THEM---*KICKED*) Larger res is
Lastly the guest art preview that I'm not allowed to post the full thing of just yet for a Devil May Cry fan book. If anyone is interested in DMC stuff check out because there are many different artists working on it and the book will be HUGE.;;;

Ahaha Fun fact: this post was semi copy pasta...
•Open for ★ C O M M I S S I O N S ★~
celectis

Re: Mar-mo-tascity~*

Postby lydiaxlr » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm

you should defnantly be my artist defantly.cuz im mak n a vn youd hopfully love to read. but i need the char on top of there game
lydiaxlr

Postby celectis » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 am

[removed]

@lydia: I'll respond to your pm later~ when I have time to dedicate to your project. : 3 thanks.
Last edited by celectis on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celectis

Postby Taishi » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 am

!?!
ok either im very sick or shes blinking....

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby celectis » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 am

LOL she's blinking Taishi but you might be sick too! QUICK BEFORE IT KILLS YOU---XDDDD
celectis

Postby celectis » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am

A commission~ of a character named Ari copyrighted to Millibayley@DA.
celectis

Postby hakumen001 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Very nice work. I just drew my main character so far and havent really got to my art side yet. Once my story has progressed enough I'll start up my art and post it too.
hakumen001

Return to Art Gallery