[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - My screens and text borders

My screens and text borders

Where artists get to show off their art.

My screens and text borders

Postby Jiyake » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 am

Hello =D

Well... I've got a project about a VN and these days I was riding the screens and the text borders ... I wanted to show just to see some opinions ... I used the basics of photoshop ^ ^
(Sorry for my bad english)

http://img441.imageshack.us/i/exampleborderscreen.png/

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/exampleborder.png/

There are things that still need some tweaking ... but no problems ... that's it

Edit: I forgot to mention ... The texts are in Portuguese because ... well ... I am Brazilian '-'
Last edited by Jiyake on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jiyake

Re: My screens and text borders

Postby kazmiz » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm

kazmiz gmt1+
23 jul 17:29

at this time im looking at this post and i dont see any pictures '-'
kazmiz

Postby Jiyake » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 am

Fixed xD

Try now
Jiyake

Postby kazmiz » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:26 pm

It looks quite good.
The text border looks nice it realy gives of a kind of "girly" aura (if thats what u were aiming for:p)

The Save window doesnt sit well with me, but thats probably becous of the font u used.
althou it looks like at some places the images are stretched to much and u can start to see the pixels (i have a similar problem '-')
kazmiz

Postby Lekhaka » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 am

Having the speaker name right at the top centre of the text box looks a bit bad for composition. I would suggest moving it left.
Lekhaka

Postby Jiyake » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm

I know ... I'm still adjusting a few things ... I put the images and texts in order to stay within the buttons ... fumbled and other things ... then I put the final result ^ ^
Jiyake

Return to Art Gallery