[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - somebody help me review my character

somebody help me review my character

Where artists get to show off their art.

somebody help me review my character

Postby kudo21 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 am

i'm planning to make a visual novel with my friends using visualnovelty
and here is some of my drawing, yeah i draw it on the paper..
it's only the face..
for the body my friends gonna draw it.. ^^

^^
can you guys review it.. ^^

thanks in advance

visit my site

It's about visual novel....
kudo21

Re: somebody help me review my character

Postby hakumen001 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm

ok...it's a bit hard to make an review. Do you have finished drawings not sketches off the main characters face? Like Inked and toned/ color for example? How old is she and what does she do? I see 1994 on the paper so is she 16? It's not a bad sketch but some finalized looking piece would help. Also, it would be better for you to just look at photo ref and learn how to draw the bodies yourself. Unless your friend draws like you, any other artist might be able to tell somethings up. The art might not mesh well. You'll get better the more you practice drawing. If you're going to do the art, at least character wise, you should draw the whole character. If you must have them draw the body, only use it as ref (pose) and re draw the body yourself. That's all I have until I see a finalized drawing of the face close to what it'll be ingame.
hakumen001

Re: somebody help me review my character

Postby Lekhaka » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

The likeness doesn't seem consistent enough...I would suggest making the character's features more specific...well, more characteristic, which would help achieve a greater degree of likeness at different angles and with different expressions.
Lekhaka

Return to Art Gallery