[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Awesome characters for $25

Awesome characters for $25

Where artists get to show off their art.

Awesome characters for $25

Postby skim » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm

I will draw your game characters for $25.
You will get something like this:

peter_smile.jpg
Every extra emotion (no pose change; just the face) will only be $3.

You can even watch me work on your character through as I work on it.

Payment will be accepted through paypal only.
PM or reply with some sketches (doesn't have to be good sketches) and a description, and we'll see what can be done! :)

I can also be reached through e-mail: kodama_le at yahoo dot com

Extra artwork can be seen here: http://skimlines.deviantart.com/
Last edited by skim on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
skim

Re: Awesome characters for $25

Postby DarckRedd » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm

How much would it cost me to commission a colored portrait of a character? I only need one picture.
DarckRedd

Postby skim » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 am

skim

Postby DarckRedd » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 am

DarckRedd

Postby skim » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Wow, that looks really nice.

It'd probably take me a few of hours to make something like that, so the cost will be around $20.

Who do you want to have drawn?
skim

Postby DarckRedd » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 am

I'd like to commission a picture of my character, Sophia.

I'll describe her from the head down. She has short, black, slicked-back hair, displaying a prominent widow's peak. Her face is very sharp and intelligent, but she's got a batshit grin and totally batshit eyes -- eyes so batshit they have a couple of concentric circles around them (). The effect is completed by a pair of "hot librarian" glasses. She has a genki-girl fang.

By way of clothes, she has a white lab coat, torn and patched in a few places, complete with pen protector. It's not buttoned, so we can see the three-piece suit she wears underneath, tied at the neck with a red ribbon. In her left hand she grasps a set of lancets between her fingers (). In her right she holds a bloodied bonesaw, which she balances over her shoulder. The bonesaw has a long blade and a cylindrical mechanism at the bottom ()

She also wears white cloth gloves and combat boots. She has a couple of light scars on her face, the only exposed skin on her body.

/hopes he did the right thing
DarckRedd

Postby skim » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh, oops, I forgot to check back :|

I'll make a sketch and show it to you, as soon as I can (it might take me a week to find a time where I can draw).
skim

Postby DarckRedd » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 am

That's fine.
DarckRedd

Postby skim » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 am

I might take a while to draw this. (1 month)

I've been a little busy ...
skim

Return to Art Gallery