[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Please comment.

Please comment.

Where artists get to show off their art.

Please comment.

Postby DokiDokiNeko » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:13 am

I've decided to create my own characters for my visual novel.
I really have no idea how to do the coloring or anything, but I figure I'll solve that problem when I get to it.
This is my main character, a cute singer with abandonment issues. xD
The hands and feet aren't finished, but I'll get to those eventually.
She's pretty much naked right now, but I'm planning to make several outfits for her.
Please tell me what you think. ^.^
SCAN0028 - Copy.JPG
DokiDokiNeko

Re: Please comment.

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 am

I'm not an artist, but I think she's cute.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Yep, she is. I'm interested how she will look like coloured.
Though I'm not an artist either, so I can't really commend on much. Just, don't her shoulders look a tack too broad for such a thin waist and hip? But maybe that's just me, and I like slender girls anyway so I don't see a problem in that. And I'm a fan of long hair, so that's even better :)
Avaible

Postby Momiji » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 am

Ahaha she does look quite adorable, i think you painted the image of her cute side well :D She kinda reminds me of Chii from chobits, just more human :P

i say it is looking good so far, you might have the shoulders as Avaible said but i would try adding clothing first, some small issues like that commonly are fixed when a top or shirt is thrown over them :)
do upload a colour shot of it when one is ready for better feedback... and to feed my curiosity of how it will turn out looking :)

Image -----Image
Momiji

Postby vanderfoo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 am

Good start! Can't wait to see it all polished up and stuff!
I'd do anything,
Sing songs that lovers sing,
If I could change your mind,
Am I not the loving kind?
-Girls Aloud Ftw!
vanderfoo

Postby Berwald » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:04 pm

It looks great so far, even though it's still a rough sketch. Her shoulders seem to be a bit too broad. Her hair is very large and bushy, but I guess that's what you were aiming for. Good luck! :D
Berwald

Return to Art Gallery